Beauty industry is buzzing with the news of the benefits for argan oil for hairs, skin and nails. Due the enormous benefits, it’s been religiously used by popular Hollywood starts these days. The Berber women of Morocco have been using argan oil from thousands of years for skin, hair and even in traditional cooking.
Argan oil is derived from the kernels of argan tree, a native plant of Morocco. This oil is basically divided in two grades, for cosmetic use and culinary use. The edible version is often compared with olive oil because of the anti-oxidant properties whereas the processed one is used to enhance skin and hair texture.
Moroccan Argan oil has many benefits which are still unknown to many people. Here is the list of the nutritional benefits of Argan oil that will amaze you for sure.
- Stopper on Cardiovascular Problems: Argan oil contain unsaturated fatty acids and vitamins that help in regulating blood cholesterol and control blood pressure that can give rise to heart diseases. Consuming argan also purifies the blood and increase its circulation in the body thus making heart healthier.
- Guarding against Cancerous Growth: Anti-oxidants are high in Moroccan argan oil helps in regenerating new cells thus hindering cancerous growth in the body. A recent studies shows that consuming argan oil on regular basis will help body to fight the growth of prostate cancer cells.
- Controls Diabetes: Diabetes is caused due to disturb insulin level in body. Controlling sugar level in body and regulating insulin is the first step to fight diabetes. Argan oil if consumed on regular basis will boost the metabolism and get rid of excess sugar from body.
- Powerful Anti-Inflammatory Drug: Flavonoids is one of the most important compound which acts as an anti-inflammatory drug in human body. Being present in argan oil, it reduces inflammation is diseases like psoriasis, chicken pox and eczema.
- Boosting immunity: Argan oil contains anti-oxidants that has proven to boost immune system. If your immune system is weak, the body gets prone to get affected by viral infections. Using argan oil in daily cooking will help in reviving for a proper functioning immune system.
- Improves Digestive System: Considered as liquid gold by Moroccan people, argan oil boost pepsin an enzyme that boost gastric juice that helps digesting nutrition in our body.
- Anti-aging Agent: Being a good source of vitamin E, Moroccan Argan oil helps in restoring the moisture of the skin, boosting skin elasticity to keep wrinkles at bay. This oil is made of 80% of essential fatty acids that rejuvenate skin cells so your looks younger and plum.
Using Moroccon Argan Oil will beautify your skin, hair and nail but will improve your internal health also. All you have to do is make sure that the oil you pick should be certified organic product. Also, make sure you purchase small quantity that is freshly made and is stored in glass container. Avoid using argan oil bottled in plastic container as the harmful chemicals destroy the anti-oxidants of oil. Moroccan argan oil has been a proven a one stop solution to all kind of beauty problems but with the advantages mentioned above, one can also achieve great healthy by consuming the oil on daily basis.