Acne. When anybody thinks about Acne, he/she surely gets irritated. Because at some point in time, everybody has experienced this kind of awkward situation in their lives. No one is left from the panic of acne. If we look a few years back, there were no solutions regarding acne. Our grandparents’ generation was different, and they were using household remedies for acne like neem tree leaf, rose water, or some soil minerals. But such things give results slowly.
Today, as we all have no time for such a slow result, we need something who can give the fast and effective outcome. If you search for ‘Best and Effective Acne Removal Products’ on the internet, you will get to know about ‘CERAVE’ and ‘CETAPHIL.’ These two brands are providing best products for Acne removal. But still, everybody wants to know which is ‘the best’ brand for acne – Cerave or Cetaphil? Because obviously everyone wants to buy the products which are on the top! So here we are giving you the comparison of Cerave v/s Cetaphil.
If we compare both the best brands and products for acne, it is quite difficult to decide which is the best one. Moreover, every person has different skin types. So only you can decide which product suits you and gives you satisfied outputs. Read this article and decide whether Cerave or Cetaphil is better for you as per your skin type.
Cerave Vs Cetaphil
First of all, let us tell you about all the products both the brands are giving you. There are the variety of products and plenty of options for all the skin types.
- Hydrating Cleanser
- Hydrating cleanser bar
- Hydrating body wash
- Foaming facial cleanser
- Renewing SA cleanser
- Eczema soothing body wash
- Make up removing cleanser cloths
- Moisturizing Cream
- Moisturizing Lotion
- AM lotion for the day
- PM lotion for the night
- Renewing SA Lotion/Cream
- Eczema soothing creamy oil
- Itch relief moisturizing cream
- Hydro anti-itch cream
- Healing ointments
- Derma control foam wash
- Derma control moisturizer
- Foaming facewash
- Restoraderma eczema calming body wash
- Redness relieving daily facial moisturizer
- Redness reliving cleansing bar
- Redness relieving daily night moisturizer
- Make up removal cloths (wipes)
Cerave or Cetaphil: As per our research, we came to realize that Cerave products are more expensive than the Cetaphil products.
Many people believe that acne can be cured only by natural processes and it takes time of minimum 2 to 3 days. (only if you are suffering from normal acne, otherwise it takes more than the desired time) But there are many advantages of using some products for acne. Even doctors recommend to use Cerave or Cetaphil products for acne.
If you use such soothing products;
- Acne irritation can be reduced
- It lessens redness
- Scars can be avoided
- Itching can be diminishing
- It calms your dry skin
- It cools down your burning parts of acne
- It reduces the size of acne
- It moisturizes and soothes your skin
- It cures fast
If we talk about Cetaphil Vs Cerave Cleanser, Cerave has one major advantage. Cerave hydrate cleanser does not include harsh Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, and Cetaphil cleanser contains Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.
Cerave products give best results in cleansing. The SA cleanser exfoliates and cleanses while ceramides help restore your skin barriers. Eczema soothing body wash calms dry, itchy, irritated skin.
Whereas, Cetaphil products are known for the redness relieving daily facial moisturizers and creams, as it helps the user to get rid of the acne redness from his/her skin or body. Cetaphil make-up removal wipes are also very useful as well as inexpensive.
Either you want to go with the Cerave or Cetaphil, there is one advantage. Both the best brands for acne are highly available on Amazon.com as well as their respective websites.
Cetaphil – http://www.cetaphil.com/
Cerave Vs Cetaphil: We did a research and found out that users like Cetaphil products more as compared to Cerave products. They say;
- Cetaphil products are gentle.
- Cetaphil products suit on every skin type and give best results.
- Cetaphil products are not as expensive as the Cerave products are!
- Cetaphil products give best results to men for their acne issues.
But some people also recommend Cerave products because;
- This brand is having many options for different skin types and even for the babies.
- Users recommend Healing Ointments of Cerave.
- Some people believes that Cetaphil breakouts their acne, but Cerave cures it.
- As Cerave cleanser doesn’t contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, it is recommendable.
- Moreover, if we compare Cerave v/s Cetaphil, Cerave cleanser contains more ingredients.
So now, it is up to you what you are choosing, because ultimately you know your skin type and how it works for you. We hope this article is useful for you, but we also hope for the best that you never face any acne problems!